MODEL 9800 SLIDER
CompositWood is made from a proprietary mix of specialty polymer and acrylic resins, creating an engineered composite, super tough, solid core material.
CompositWood, the next generation of windows, is a revolutionary material blended with a timeless design that surpasses the ambitions of even the most well-known window manufacturers.
What is CompositWood?
CompositWood is made from a proprietary mix of specialty polymer and acrylic resins, creating an engineered composite, super tough, solid core material. A permanent color surface technology called SuperCap is fused to the core materials during the extrusion process.
CompositWood is simply the best window you can buy. It provides the warmth of a finely milled wood window without the problems associated with wood.
Nothing defines a home like the elegance and warmth of wood windows, but the maintenance problems and expenses associated with wood are simply overwhelming.
Metal and vinyl clad wood windows were only partial solutions. In the industry-wide pursuit of window excellence, CompositWood is the answer.
- Classic wood window designed frame and sash for added elegance
- Solid core frame and sash for superior thermal performance and strength
- Draftblocker off-set compression sash design for air-tight seal and added security.
- Integral off-set balance pockets and multiple weather-strip paths to reduce air infiltration
- Tripled-secured sash & frame corners: mortise & tenon joined and chemically welded sash, fusion welded frame, stainless-steel screw fastened
- Lift-out sashes for easy cleaning from inside your home
- MAX Glass option provides a larger glass viewing area.